Wednesday 29 April 2015

This is great. The top of the shirt will draw more attention to my face, the best to my waist, and the skirt flares in a way to give my pear shape excellent movement on the bottom. Shapes great. I'm not wild about the design, but I like to combination of shapes. make this outfit best for you :)



Advertisement



This is great. The top of the shirt will draw more attention to my face, the best to my waist, and the skirt flares in a way to give my pear shape excellent movement on the bottom. Shapes great. I'm not wild about the design, but I like to combination of shapes. make this outfit best for you :)
This is great. The top of the shirt will draw more attention to my face, the best to my waist, and the skirt flares in a way to give my pear shape excellent movement on the bottom. Shapes great. I'm not wild about the design, but I like to combination of shapes. make this outfit best for you :)

Advertisement



NOTE: PLEASE Use the Older Post and Newer Post buttons just below comment box to navigate between posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment